DBS evening edition
Finding time in our busy schedules to read the Bible can be tough, and figuring out how to understand God's word can be even more of a challenge. This 3 month course is designed for busy individuals like you.
Meeting just once a week for 12 weeks, you will learn to trace God’s redemptive plan throughout the narrative of the Bible as you work through it chronologically. You’ll take away a greater understanding of the Bible’s big picture as well as methods for inductive Bible study and question asking.
During this course you will:
Read the entire Bible
Observe the chronology of biblical events
- Better understand each book in its historical context
- Understand the harmony between the books
- Be able to recognize the different genres of literature
- Acquire incredibly useful methods of Bible study
- Learn to present an overview of the Bible
- Be equipped to more confidently lead a small group Bible study